Do you want to learn how to share Google calendar on your phone? if the answer is a yes to the question then you are very lucky to be on this helpful tutorial. Today i’m going to teach you how you can easily share your calendar with family and friends using your android or iOS device.
Do you know you can easily share your Google calendar with someone else? it’s very possible if the both of you are using an online calendar account like Google. This is not really a new stuff, a lot of people are already using this Google calendar to share then calendar with friends.
HEY, after installing calendar on your android or iOS device, do not forget to turn on sync and the visibility on. This would allow the calendar to function very well and also allow you to share with friends.
How To Share Google Calendar
Below is how you can easily share your Google calendar with someone else, please make sure you read properly;
- Open the Google calendar app.
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click on the 3 dots icon next to a calendar, then select Settings and Sharing.
- Now enter the email address of the person you intend to share your calendar with in the “share with specific people” section.
- From the drop-down menu on the bottom, select a level of permission, then click Send.
Are you still confused of how to share Google calendar? if the answer is a yes then visit the Google support page to get more information.
Immidiately you click the Send/Save button, the user you selected to share your calendar with will receive an email invitation to view your Google calendar. That person will need to click on the link contained in the email to add the calendar to his/her Other calendars list, the calendar will not be automatically added to the user’s Calendar account.
How To Share Calendar In Outlook.com
You can also share your calendar with family, friends and associates using outlook.com. NOTE: Each calendar can be shared separately.
There are two ways to share your calendars with family and friends. You can share with the people that you choose that have a microsoft account, or you can get a link and easily share your google calendar with anyone you like.
Do you know that you can easily share Google calendar with people that have Microsoft account, which is the email address and password used to sign in to services like Outlook.com, SkyDrive, Windows Phone, or Xbox LIVE.
The people you share your Google calendar with will get an email invitation they can click to sign in and see the calendar. They can be on any email service, and can use their email address to sign up for a free Microsoft account.
How to share Google Calendar With People You Choose:
- Open the calendar app and click Share, and then click the name of the calendar you want to share.
- Click Share with people you choose.
- Click the To box and enter the email address for someone you want to share with.
- Repeat Step 3 to add any other people with whom you want to share the same level of access.
- Select the level of access from the dropdown.
- Click Share.
Did you learn how to share Google calendar? if the answer is a yes then share this post with friends.