Do you want to learn how to find hidden apps on iPhone? if the answer is yes to the question then you are very lucky to be here. Recently we wrote an article on how you can hide apps on iPhone, so today we are going to show you how you can find and view those hidden apps on your iPhone.
iPhone is an awesome smartphone that has a lot of amazing features, iPhone allows you to find and restore all your deleted files, so finding your hidden apps on iPhone is not and will never be a problem.
Did you recently hide your apps and you can’t access them any longer? or some of your apps suddenly disappeared from your iPhone home screen? if yes, then you are welcome to the right blog that will show you how to find hidden apps on iPhone.
iCloud allows you to easily find and restore your previously deleted files directly from the app store on your iPhone. All you have to do is to open the App Store app, hit Updates in the lower-right corner, and then touch the Purchased line above the menu of apps in need of updating, you can browse a list of all of your purchased apps or those not currently on your phone. These lists are useful for reinstalling your recently deleted apps, but they can be difficult to manage if you are a regular App Store buyer and the lists grow from dozens into the hundreds.
- Best Secret Calculator App For iPhone – Calculator Hide App
- Best App To Hide Pictures And Videos On iPhone
- How to Hide your Active Status on Facebook
Well, that’s not what we are here to discuss although it is also important, you are here to learn how to find hidden apps on iPhone.
How To Find Hidden Apps On iPhone
Do you know you can easily find a hidden app on your iPhone? yes, it’s 100% possible. Below is how you can do it;
- From the Home screen, swipe right to display Spotlight search.
- Begin keyboarding the name of the app you want to run in the search column.
- Hit the app to run it.
Although this is very easy, have in mind that this is not the proper way to run an app on the iPhone especially if that hidden app is one of your most-used apps. Or what if you want to delete the app? There’s no way to do that directly from your device because you can’t tap-and-hold the app’s icon, drag it, and tap the delete button. You will first of all unhide it before deleting it.
How To Unhide Hidden Apps On iPhone
Do you know that it may not take you up to a minute to make a hidden app on your iPhone to be visible? yes, it is possible. Below is how to do it;
- First of all, create a folder to display the app by either removing another (visible) app or by moving an app into a new or existing folder.
- Secondly, turn your device off completely by holding the power button for a few seconds and swiping Slide to Power Off.
- Turn your device back on.
After completing the above steps, your hidden apps will start appearing on your home screen. they bis no need of searching for how to find hidden apps on the iPhone because it’s now showing on your iPhone home screen.
How To Unhide Apps On iPhone Using AppStore
Do you know you can easily unhide your hidden iPhone apps using the Appstore? well, below is how to do it;
- First of all open App Store.
- Secondly, Touch “Today” or “Update” tab that can be seen at the lower part of the screen.
- Hit your profile image on the top right part of the app.
- Touch your Apple ID and key in your Apple ID passcode.
- Lastly, scroll down and select “Hidden Purchases”, then, look for the app that you wish to unhide and tap the cloud arrow icon to re-download it.
Do you still have further questions on how to find hidden apps on iPhone? if yes, then let me know via the comment section.
How To Delete Hidden Apps On iPhone
Do you want to delete some of your hidden apps on your iPhone? if yes, then save yourself the stress of unhiding them first. Below is how to directly delete your hidden apps;
- First of all, go to your iPhone Settings and look for Storage & iCloud Usage under General.
- Secondly, enter “Manage Storage” and a list of all your applications will be displayed along with their memory sizes.
- You can now find hidden apps that you don’t need anymore and tap it.
- Lastly, hit Delete App.
I hope you learn how to find hidden apps on iPhone and some other important things? if yes; then give some accolades by commenting and sharing this post.