While browsing the Internet, you’ve probably had the experience of searching for something and then seeing ads for it on every app or website you visit.
This is simply another example of how Google targets you with advertising based on your search history and interests.
Thus, if you are concerned about your online privacy, we are going to show you how to delete your browser search history in just few clicks.
How to automatically delete your Google search history in 5 easy steps
- Step 1: Sign in to your Google account using your computer’s web browser or open Settings on your Android phone or tablet, then click Google.
- Step 2: Click Data & Personalization in the upper left menu panel.
- Step 3: Click Web & App Activity in the activity controls panel.
- Step 4: Select the Auto-Delete option.
- Step 5: You will now have the choice to automatically deleter your search history every 3, 18, or 32 month period.
Secure your online privacy by choosing the right browser
If you want to protect your data, I also recommend to switch from Google Chrome browser to Mozilla Firefox. Another alternative is Brave which is a new web browser that protect your privacy by default.